Winter English Classes
The Winter Adventures℠
program is centered around the General English classes. Based on Rennert's popular Vacation 'N Learn® curriculum, the English program emphasizes conversational skills in the classroom reinforced by staff-led workshops and field trips in the New York City.
English classes are student-centered, communicative, and designed for teens by highly qualified, experienced native-speaking teachers. In addition to their often impressive ESL credentials, many of Rennert's teachers have interesting backgrounds in acting, art, music, dance, sports, finance, film, law and information technology.
To add to the experience of being in New York, Winter Adventures will study New York and American culture for 45 minutes per day. These special classes are hands-on and teach students about the history and culture behind the landmarks and museums they will visit during their stay. This class is designed to spark student interest and help students gain understanding of the city and the culture they are discovering.
- 10 general English lessons per week; Monday to Friday
- 10 lessons in a plus! elective (Media, Dance, Fashion, or Culture; Monday to Friday
- Class hours are 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Small groups with a maximum of 15 students
- Ample speaking time with more one-on-one attention from the instructor
- Three levels, beginner, intermediate and advanced
- Emphasis on speaking, group activities, pair work and presentations
- Certificate upon course completion