Winter Prices, Dates, Registration and Insurance
2018 Pricing below
2 weeks Winter Adventures℠ New York:
3-4 weeks Winter Adventures℠ New York:
Dance plus! option Supplement:
$65 per week
Airport transfer (round-trip):
The all-inclusive Winter Adventures℠ price includes:
lessons, workshops, field trips, activities*,
excursions*, entry fees, accommodation, full board weekdays and half board on weekends.
Some optional activities and excursions will be available such as professional sports games and day trips. All prices
are per person.
Four or Five week New York City bookings also include a Broadway show!
New York City: January 1, 2016 - February 4th, 2017
Two week minimum, but special exceptions will be made for those who wish to arrive on December 30th and depart on
January 9th. All other arrival dates are Sundays and all departures are Saturdays.
- 10 General English lessons per week
- 10 elective English lessons per week in an elective
- NYC: Fashion, College Bound, Media, NY Culture, or Dance at a supplemental charge
- Miami: Florida Ecosystems, Miami Culture, and American Sports
- 4 or more staff-led trips per week
- 1 full day excursion per week
- Organized, staff-led afternoon and evening activities
- Shared accommodation
- 3 meals per day Mondays to Fridays, 2 meals per day on weekends
Winter 2018 Fees and Dates
- Download and complete our Rennert Winter Adventures℠ Individual Registration Form.
- Submit completed registration here or fax to +1 (305) 437-8165.
- Once all the required information has been received, we will send you an invoice via email within 72 hours.
Payment is due at least 30 days before arrival.
- After we receive payment (payable by credit card or wire transfer) we will send the confirmation along with
forms requesting information on students background, medical history, arrival and departure etc. These forms
will need to be completed and signed and returned to us.
- All forms regarding student's background, medical history, arrival and departure, parents' consent, credit
card authorizations and agreements have to be submitted with FULL payment at least 15 days before arrival. If we
do not receive all the required documents and payment by then, the student's registration will be cancelled.
Please contact us for special pricing and registration procedures.
Purchase Student Insurance:
All students and group leaders participating in the program must have a minimum coverage of a travel health insurance
during their stay. Proof of insurance and coverage must be submitted prior to arrival. Rennert does not sell travel medical insurance.