Rennert Add-On Programs
(F-1 visa required)
(visa not required)
Program Requirements and Steps:
- Possess an upper-intermediate to advanced level of English (levels 7 to 10)
- Meet a set of professional standards set by Rennert New York
- How do I get started?
- Read and complete the survey
- Set up and complete a phone interview with the Manager of Professional English
Programs, Ms. Mackenzie Jessen
- How will I be placed?
- Ms. Jessen will evaluate your qualifications, skills and interests to target at least one
company we believe will be a good match for you, and schedule an interview with them.
- You will have at least one in-person interview with a prospective sponsor company.
(NOTE: You will not know the names of any prospective sponsor companies
before you arrive in New York.)
- Placement is ultimately dependent on the needs of available sponsor companies, your
skills, and your performance in the interview(s).