This course provides new and experienced teachers with the practice and language knowledge they need to
confidently teach English in English. This practical course focuses on the expertise necessary to research
language and manage all aspects of the classroom in English. You will develop your abilities through handson
workshops, observations of an experienced teacher trainer and micro-teaching. By the end of the course,
you will be prepared to try out your newfound skills in the teaching context of your choice.
Who would benefit from this course?
- You are new to teaching and would like to build your language skills so that you can use more English while
teaching your students
- You are planning on taking our TESOL Certificate course and you would like to build language knowledge
and speaking confidence before joining the course
- You currently teach English, but lack the confidence to conduct classes using only English
- You would like to create an English-only environment in your classroom so that your students have a
greater exposure to the language, particularly in an English as a Foreign Language environment
- You would like to become a more accurate model for your students
In this course you will develop the skill of teaching English in English through practice-based teaching
simulations in the following situations::
Acceptance to the English for English Teachers course provides provisional acceptance to our SIT Best Practices in
TESOL Certificate course
- Teaching grammar and vocabulary
- Giving instructions to students
- Giving student feedback
- Classroom management
- Build language researching skills
- Expand your current language knowledge
Fees and dates for the course are here.
Monday-Thursday. 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Friday 9 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
(19 hours per week)
For more information, contact us.
Apply for the English for English Teachers Certificate course here.