Business English For Future Professionals
Learn American business language, boost your resumé and acquire an early-career advantage.
Get on the track to a successful career by developing the language skills necessary to communicate in the changing world of business. This course
is ideal for college students and recent graduates who want to pursue a business career.
Rennert's Business English classses have weekly modules that focus on and introduce the language associated with topics such as leadership, marketing, foreign investment, money and finance, new markets, and team building—to name a few. Increase your business English vocabulary and put it to use in mock business scenarios, debates, written exercises, and presentations.
*This course can be taken as a stand-alone course or in conjunction with a Language Internship Experience like Business English in Action
- 20 Business English lessons per week
- Classes are Monday–Friday, four lessons per day
- Small class size with a maximum of 12 students
- Class hours are 9:00am to 12:40pm or 2:00pm to 5:40pm*
- Students must have Upper-Intermediate to Advanced level of English
- Register for one to 16 weeks
- Certificate upon course completion
- Start any Monday
*There is no guarantee of morning or afternoon classes
- Giving presentations
- Writing emails
- Participating in meetings
- Networking and making small talk
- Participating in teleconferences
- Handling problems
- American business culture
- Business Ethics
*Not all skills are covered each week