Summer Plus!® Accommodations and Meals
Founded in 1940 by the Congregation of Edmund Rice Christian Brothers, Iona College is a private, coeducational institution of learning in the tradition of American Catholic higher education.
It offers undergraduate degrees in liberal arts, science, and business administration, as well as Master of Arts, Master of Science and Master of Business Administration degrees and numerous post-graduate certificate programs. Iona is known for its top-flight athletic programs and is a member of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference sports conference.
program residents will be welcomed to Iona College’s best-equipped residence hall, Hales Hall.
Iona College includes:
- Co-ed dormitory hall with seperate male and female suites
- Each suite contains four bedrooms (double and triple beds)with a living room, kitchen and two bathrooms
- Wifi available across campus
- 24-hour campus security
- Game room and cable TV lounge with DVD
- Laundry rooms on each floor
Meals in the Iona College cafeteria will provide a nutritious dining experience and a chance to relax and make friends. The Cafeteria includes:
- Fully-stocked cafeteria offering full-board during the week and half board on the weekends (19 meals per week)
- Ability to accommodate special diets
- Students will dine at local restuarants around the New York City area on excursions and field trips
Click on the links below to learn more about: