Rennert Cancellation Policy    Course Payments    Site Map    Contact Us
Learn English Home     About Rennert     News     Agent Log-in

An Introduction to Student Visas

If you come to the USA you must have permission from the U.S. government to enter the country.

This permission is given in the form of either:

  • a visa issued from the American embassy or consulate in your home country, or,
  • a visa waiver, where agreements exist between the U.S. government and some countries to allow short term visits to the U.S. without a visa.
There are many types or classifications of visas for entry to the U.S., and each of them has its own rules, regulations, qualifications and restrictions.

Let's find out which visa is right for you. First, you must decide on what is the main purpose of your visit:

I want to study more than 18 hours per week and/or I will be staying in the USA for more than 90 days.
I want to study English for less than 17 hours per week and I will be in the U.S. for less than 90 days.
Click here for more information.
Rennert   New York   Miami   USA   Copyright ©2007 - 2017